It’s a new year, and EventShop is excited to announce some big changes ahead. We had a lot of great successes in our first year and a half of business, and this is the perfect opportunity for us to pivot and continue growing in 2020. One important change is that I will be stepping up as the sole owner of the company. I’ve been with EventShop since the beginning, and I have had the pleasure of seeing how we’ve been able to create excellent event experiences for our clients and community.
In addition to creating memorable and profitable events for our clients, we are also expanding our involvement with the local community, including assisting with:
- Southern Skies Festival benefiting Dogwood Arts
- Supporting the Hollingsworth Foundation in the creation of Aspire, a large scale multi-amenity park in Clinton, TN
- Continuing to work with Knox Heritage on growing the cultural impact and awareness of the Historic Westwood mansion, focused on hosting corporate meetings and large social events on-site
Here are some other business changes we want to share with you:
- We are creating a new website that better showcases our service offerings and event highlights, so be on the lookout for that!
- We hope to strengthen our relationships with existing clients, while also, making time to welcome new prospects from across the U.S.
- EventShop will continue to build a team of dedicated and passionate event professionals and have expanded into a full branding source for our events. Offering more design and promotional product expertise, we are able to provide intentional, event-specific branding for all of our clients. It’s a win-win!
Our services will begin to move away from weddings so we can focus more on how we can better serve business owners, non-profits, and national conferences and associations. We hope to expand the impact of their events through elevated project management, expert event planning on a national level, and brand support, unlike any other shop.
At the end of the day, we are here for our clients and that passion will never cease. These new changes have allowed us to shift our team and expand our skillset. We are excited to see where we can go from here, and we know many great things are already happening. Change is good, y’all, and I intend to be good at it. As our Lady Dolly says, “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” I am grateful to be living this each day for my family, friends, and clients.
Brooke Cross Carper
Owner, EventShop Inc.